Cartaromana bay, is according to me the most beautiful point of Ischia, maybe together with the town of Sant’Angelo, but respect to this one its less touristic (and you don’t understand the reason; maybe the difficulty to arrive).
Its beauty can be admired both from land and much more better from the sea on a boat, or renting a kajak; leaving from “Cocò Mare” beach club and going on the right you find in order “Giardino Eden” hotel, the restaurant-beach club “Gardenia”, “I Delfini” hotel, “Dei Pirati” restaurant and restaurant-hotel “da Maria”.
Main points are “Sant’Anna’s cliff” and the Aragonese Castle, rare pearls in the Gulf of Naples.
The view you can admire from the wonderful castle is not to be missed; we recommend a dinner or aperitivo on the “Monastero” terrace where you can admire an amazing sunset.
For who wants to enjoy the beauty of “Sant’Anna cliff” and of the whole bay, nothing better than taking part to Sant’Anna’s celebration (July 26th).
- Where to sleep: “Giardino Eden” o in uno degli appartamenti del “Gardenia“
- Where to eat: “Giardino Eden“, “Il Monastero” or Cocò, this two in Ischia Ponte but easily reachable with a small boat
- Excursion: Aragonese Castle
- Things to do: to rent a kajak and row in the bay
- Family beach club: Gardenia